Congress 2019 Travel Funding Application
All participants are strongly encouraged to apply to their home and other institutions (e.g. government) for travel funds as early as possible.
Since it is expected that travel funding to attend the Conference will be very limited, only registered graduate students presenting papers at the Conference may apply. Participants are more likely to be offered partial rather than full funding to participate.
Before completing the form, applicants that wish to apply for such funding should be ready to include a budget for their airfare and accommodation costs (these are the only costs that will be covered or partially covered).
The deadline to apply for travel funding is January 15, 2019.
CONDITIONS OF FUNDING:
- You must be a member in good standing of CALACS and have registered for the conference.
- You must be a registered student at either the Masters or Ph.D. level at the time of the conference.
- When you submit your expense receipts, you must also include a letter from your University Department Chair stating your exact status in the University at the time of the conference.
- Partial funding may only be awarded to help cover transportation or accommodation costs. Travel receipts and boarding passes for each leg (to/from Toronto) must be included.
- ONLY official receipts will be accepted by the Secretariat for reimbursements.
- Official receipts must be received by the Secretariat no later than June 15, 2019.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ANY OF THE ABOVE NOTED CONDITIONS WILL RESULT IN THE FORFEITURE OF ANY FUNDING AWARDED.